Snapchat is ranked among the hottest, and most-followedsocial media apps in 2022. It allows the users to stay connected with their loved ones round-the-clockby sending various types of streaks and snaps – whether you want to take a quick photo, send an instant text, or Shazam a song, Snapchat can do it all for you.
Although most of its features are pretty intuitive and visible to all of us, still there are tons of other options that are not commonly used– they are waiting for true Snap aficionados to get explored. So, if you have just started using Snapchat, or you’re a power user (just like us), it might interest you to know about its top five tips and tricks. It can surely help to turn your random snaps into Snapsterpieces.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started!
1. Customize Your Snapchat Experience
Let’s admit it, Snapchat’s discover page is extremely annoying – it is loaded with tons of uninteresting content that most of us do not like.
Well, don’t worry, we have some good news for you. Now you can easily customize the discover page on Snapchat with a few simple steps.
- Open the Snapchat’s Viewfinder Page.
- Tap on your profile.
- Now go toSettings and search for You will see two other options Advertising Preferencesand Lifestyle and Interests.
- Simply categorize the content you want to see.
However, as Snapchat is an online app, you cannot access it without stable internet connectivity at home/workplace. So, just make sure that you connect to a fast, and high-coverage internet connection like Spectrum which provides robust network signals to its users 24/7.
Just in case, you looking to switch your TV provider, then don’t forget to check out the latest Spectrum Select TV plan. It offers more than 125 channels to its subscribers at only $49.99 per month, and that too in HD quality.Isn’t that amazing?
2. Share Your Stories Outside the Snapchat App
Did you know that you can share your Snapchat stories outside the app as well? Sounds surprising, right?
Snapchat allows you to share your Snapchat images, videos, and stories on various other online platforms. To access the feature, simply follow the given steps.
- After capturing your story, simply hold on to it instead of tapping. Now, waituntil you see the sharing options appear.
- Click on theShare Storyoption to send it on other apps – it’s that simple!
3. How to Add an Audio Track to Your Snap
Although it’s pretty easy to add soundtracks to your snaps,still it requires a little sense of timing and accuracy to capture a specific part of the song.
If you wish to add soundtracks to your snaps, simply follow the given steps.
- Capture your snap on the app.
- You will see theMusic symbol appearing on the right-hand side of your image.
- Simply click on it and select your favorite track from the list.
- To set a specific part of the song, just swipe the song bar appearing on the bottom of your screen. Keep swiping until you reach the desired part of the soundtrack.
4. Pin Emoji or Stickers to A Moving Object in Video
Did you know that Snapchat offers an emoji and sticker pinning feature for videos? Sounds surprising, right?
Well, interestingly, not many users know about this feature. Snapchat has an amazing feature to attach different stickersandemojis toyour videos. It can help to enhance the overall look of your snaps.
To access the option, simply follow thegiven steps.
- Record your video on Snapchat.
- Now tap on the Memooption to view the stickers.
- Select your sticker, and then shrink it to the required size.
- Now tap and hold down your sticker to freezethe video. Finally, attach your sticker tothe moving object in your snap.
Note: This feature can also be used for text.
5. You Can Send Money Using Snapchat
Did you know that you can send money to your Snapchat fam? Well, you gotta believe us!
With the Snapcash feature, now you can easily send money to your Snapchat friends and family users whenever you want. However, you need to remember that this feature is accessible for US users only – it does not work in other countries.
To access the Snapcash feature, simply follow the given steps.
- Tap on your profile icon appearing in the camera app.
- Now select the gear icon and keep scrolling until you find the Snapcash option
- Tap on it and enter your credit/debit card info.
- Open the chat of your contact you wish to transfer money to.
- Insert the amount you want to transfer with $ sign.
- Finally,you will see your Send button appearing as a Snapcash
- Confirm your transaction by tapping on it.
However, you need to remember that the Snapcash feature cannot be accessed without the internet – so, just make sure that you connect to a fast, and reliable internet connection like Spectrum so that your money gets transferred easily without any hurdles.
Just in case, you want to know more about Spectrum’s latest internet plans and bundles, do check out BuyTVInternetPhone.
In today’s tech-savvy world, Snapchat surely ranks among the most-followed apps on social media, especially for all Snap-hungry millennials and Gen-Zers. Whether you use Snapchats for clicking personal snaps or to spread more awareness and publicity of your brand, Snapchat has got you covered every step of the way.
We hope you enjoyed learning about the less-known features of Snapchat.Do let us know in the comments below about which feature you liked the most from the list.