If you’re looking to keep your followers engaged, it is essential to remain engaged on Instagram. Regularly posting will ensure that your profile is visible on your followers’ feeds to keep it in the forefront of the minds of your followers. Also, it increases your chance of being noticed by potential users.
While you can utilize Instagram’s app to post your posts, it’s not equipped with the capability to program content. Consequently, should you wish to post content when you’re not likely to utilize the Instagram application, and it’s not possible?
There are, of course, a lot of third-party apps that can assist you in managing your Instagram account, but although they might have the features you need, they’re typically paid for.
With the release of Creator Studio, Facebook has made it easier to manage your Instagram profile. Creator Studio, Facebook has developed a tool for free that allows you to effortlessly handle your Instagram profile by allowing you to plan content and much more. You can also get free Instagram likes with Mrinsta.com
What’s the Instagram Creator Studio?
Creator Studio is a collection of tools that let users post and schedule, manage monetization, and analyze content for your Facebook pages and Instagram accounts. While it was initially introduced at the end of 2017 to be a specific tool for Facebook, its functionality was minimal, and it wasn’t easy to utilize.
Relaunched in 2020 and with integration with Instagram, Creator Studio now has grown to be more popular, partly because of Facebook beginning to eliminate its publishing Tools for Pages and as a result of the fact that, unlike other third-party scheduling tools, Creator Studio is free and is a native application.
With Instagram Creator Studio, you can:
- Take a look at your content (photos, videos, photos, stories, IGTV, etc.) on your desktop
- Schedule your Instagram content
- Learn about the metrics that affect your posts and profile, including followers’ data, performance, and engagement kind
- Monetize content and manage brand collaborations when appropriate
Before You Start by using Instagram Creator Studio
Before using Instagram Creator Studio, you must make sure the Instagram account is set up correctly. You’ll need:
- An Instagram account as well as a Facebook Page
- Connect the Instagram account to your Facebook Page. Instagram account with the Facebook Page
- Switch to a different Instagram account to the Creator Account or a business profile if it’s not yet
How do I join Instagram via Facebook Creator Studio? Facebook Creator Studio
Connecting your Instagram account with Creator Studio is a simple procedure once you’ve verified the Instagram account is configured correctly. It is necessary to:
- Head over to https://facebook.com/creatorstudio
- Click on the Instagram icon located in the upper center of the page.
- Click the Instagram Login button to access your Instagram log-in page. Follow the steps to sign intoInstagram.
- If you’re still not linked to the account on your Instagram account with a Facebook page, you’ll receive instructions on doing this.
- Congratulations! Congratulations! You’ve connected to Instagram via Creator Studio; you can begin using the tool.
How do you utilize Creator Studio for Instagram?
Instagram Creator Studio lets users create and schedule posts or schedule content, gain insight into your Instagram account, and then monetize it. Let’s examine the various options in more detail in the following.
When you log into Instagram Creator Studio, you’ll see the Content Library that gives you an overview of the content you’ve uploaded to the Instagram profile when you first sign in. This includes photos, video carousel stories as well as IGTV content.
How to post on Instagram? Learn how to post on Instagram from Creator Studio
In Instagram Creator Studio, you can create two kinds of posts, including Feed posts or IGTV. For you to post on Instagram through Creator Studio, you must follow these steps:
- Click the green “Create Posts” button in the top left part of the Creator Studio menu.
- Choose between Instagram Feed and IGTV according to the kind of post you’d like to make.
- If you’ve chosen Instagram Feed, an option will open, as you can see below. You can then add your photo(s) and video you like, along with your caption and the location of your post.
- Click “Add Content” to select the file you would like to publish. You can upload it via your computer or a Facebook page.
- Click “Tag media” or click on the “Tag Media” icon below the post to add accounts to your post. Click anywhere within your post and type in the username of the account you wish to tag.